Everyone in your family was sick?
- You needed to get food on the table
- You had no one to watch your children?
- You're in a relationship with a family struggling to make ends meet and didn't know where to turn for resources?
Unfortunately, these situations occur all too frequently right here in our community.
Despite the fact that God calls us to bear on another's burdens, many of us are wrestling with a sense of disconnectedness. We don't always know when someone needs help, and we don't feel comfortable asking for support for ourselves.
Eastminster launched Network 6:2 as a way to address these issues. This support system allows everyone to give assistance as they are able and ask for help if they need it. We've had requests for child care, transportation, home repairs, meals and prayers.... just to name a few. Everyone at Eastminster has a gift to share in living out or calling to serve one another.
To request support, do one of the following:
- Call 864-284-0190, hit #2, then 162 to leave a message, or
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Fill out a Network 6:2 card at church
- Fill out this form with your contact information to start receiving emails about people in need and how you can help if you are able.
- Contact Syble Drake at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can't help this time (or any time), that's okay too. Sometimes it's helpful just to be aware and pray for the struggles that our congregation and community are facing.